High Speed USB Video Grabber
FCC and CE Radiation Norm
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with limits for Class B digital device pursuant to Part 15 of Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits of the European Council Directive on the approximation of the law of the member states relating to electromagnetic compatibility (89/336/EEC) according to EN 55022 Class B.
FCC and CE Compliance Statement
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against frequency interference in residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed or used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communication. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. The user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- High Speed USB Video Grabber
- User's Manual
- Ulead® VideoStudio™ 7.0 DVD Software & Driver CD
- Windows® 2000 and XP
- CPU: Intel® Pentium or AMD Athlon® 1.5GHz or Higher Recommended
- 256MB RAM Recommended
- DirectX® 9.0 or Higher
- 300MB HDD Space, Additional 4GB Required for every 20 minutes of captured video
- An Available USB 2.0 Port (backward compatible with USB 1.1)
- An Available Line-In or Mic Port (for Audio Input)
- CD-ROM Drive (for driver & software installation)
- Capture Video Signals from DVD, VCR, Camcorders and Video Game Systems
- Supports Composite (RCA) and S-Video Inputs
- Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM Formats
- Maximum Resolution 720x480 Pixels at 30 Frames Per Second for USB 2.0, 320x240 at 30 Frames Per Second for USB 1.1
- Records in AVI, VCD, MPEG and WMV Formats
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- USB Powered (no external adapter needed)
- Please make sure that you have the latest Windows® updates before installing the driver.
- Insert the Driver CD into the CD-ROM Drive of your computer. The Ulead® Products installation menu will start automatically. If the menu does not start up automatically, click "Start", then "Run…", then type in "D:\Autorun.exe" where D designates the letter of your CD-ROM Drive, and then click "OK."
Note: If D is not the letter of your CD-ROM drive, please substitute D with the correct drive letter.
- Click "Install Grabber Driver" to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver files onto your computer.
- Connect the USB connector of your Video Grabber to an available USB port and the 3.5mm audio jack of your Video Grabber to the Line-In or Mic port of your computer. (See image below)
- For Windows® 2000, your system will automatically detect and install the necessary driver, please continue to step 9. For Windows® XP the "Add New Hardware Wizard" will appear, click "Next" and continue to step 7.
- If the Microsoft digital signature box appears, click "Continue Anyway."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation and click "Finish" to close the wizard. Your video grabber is now ready to be used.
- If you do not have video editing software installed, please go through the Software Installation procedures to install "Ulead VideoStudio 7.0 SE Basic" onto your computer.
- If the Ulead® Products installation menu is not running, refer to Step 2 under Driver Installation on how to run the Ulead® Products installation menu.
- Click "Install Ulead VideoStudio 7.0 SE Basic."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation.
- Restart your computer. For instructions on how to use Ulead® VideoStudio™ 7.0, please click on "Start", go to "Programs", then "Ulead VideoStudio 7", and then select "User Manual" to open the VideoStudio™ User's Manual.