- Yahoo, 100.4 TB. Platform: Unix
- AT&T Lab, 93.9 TB. Platform: Unix
- KT IT-Group, 49.4 TB. Platform: Unix
- AT & T Lab, 26.7 TB. Platform: Unix
- LGR-Cingular, 25.2 TB, Platform: Unix
- Amazon.com, 24.8 TB, Platform: Linux
- Anonymous, 19.7 TB. Platform: Unix
- Unisys, 19.5 TB. Platform: Windows
- Amazon.com, 18.6 TB. Platform: Linux
- Nielsen Media, 17.7 TB. Platform: Unix
Or, may be it is has less than 20 million users in US? Likely.
With current commodity hard disks available in the market, a 400 GB HD can be bought at around $300 (I just checked shopping.com, it actually costs less than that), so with 3 drives we could get 1.2 TB storage space with cost only $900. To get 120 TB, it costs only $90,000.
To see the full detail, see www.wintercorp.com